People and Programs Manager
Love INC of Lorain County connects people in need in our community with churches that care. We transform lives by helping churches meet needs in Jesus' Name.
A key position on our team is the People and Programs Manager, approximately 20 hours per week with opportunity for growth.
To apply, please use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your information, resume, and cover letter.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Training and orienting volunteers to the Love INC mission, model, and values, including redemptive compassion
- Overseeing the development of “Gap Ministries:” special church ministries developed in conjunction with churches.
- Developing and refining process and programs for volunteer relationship development and appreciation and church relationship development (the latter in coordination with Executive Director)
- Coaching and communicating partner church liaisons
A Workplace You'll love:
- Father-focused, Jesus-Centered, Spirit-Saturated ministry
- Family oriented, results based work environment
- Some scheduling flexibility
- Generous paid time off policy
- Personal autonomy in work while working with a small skilled team with a variety of personalities.
- Satisfaction of working in a ministry based environment
Candidate Qualities We're interested in:
- Demonstrated maturity in Christ (For example: Able to pray with and for volunteers and church staff)
- Skilled communicator with ability to teach and train
- Very comfortable with technology such as office software and the ability to learn new tools such as databases, marketing software, etc.
- Able to work with a variety of denominational environments (Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, Charismatic, Non-denominational)
- Comfortable helping to shape one’s own job description along with Executive Director