We're Hiring an Office Administrator
Position is part time, 16-20 hours a week with some scheduling flexibility. The Office Admin supports the organization and staff with a variety of project and administrative tasks.
A place you'll love to work: Family and faith oriented environment that focuses on outcomes, not hours clocked.
A candidate that would fit well: Loves supporting the organization and other staff through admin tasks, highly organized, comfortable learning and using technology. Enjoys working with office support volunteers.
Typical tasks include:
- Coordinate Love INC office events and project management
- Coordinate fundraising events
- Oversee bulk mail publishing and distribution
- Update church, volunteer, client databases
- Supervise select office volunteers
- Oversee building maintenance and cleaning with both volunteers and paid services.
- Manage various online tools, including forms, social media, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter below.