Volunteer For Client Follow UpReports To
Conduct follow-up calls to determine if needs were met and that churches have an opportunity to build relationships with clients.
- Complete training and attend meetings.
- Conduct follow-up calls to the client and the agencies/church ministries, and/or volunteer that provided assistance.
- Gather results from the interactions between the client and sources of assistance.
- Determine if there are any further ways to help. (Asking both the client and the source of assistance).
- Offer spiritual follow up of a call or visit from a volunteer or pastor.
- Write note of encouragement to send to client.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Keep volunteer time records.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Reliability and dependability.
Please fill out the volunteer form if interested!