Client Intake VolunteerReports To
Receive telephone requests for help, assess and analyze the need, make appropriate referrals, and request appropriate documentation for verification.
- Complete training and attend meetings.
- Answer incoming calls and listen compassionately to callers.
- Monitor and update call log returning calls to clients in order of priority.
- Gather and record vital information regarding client’s needs.
- Verify all information relevant to meeting the client need.
- Review and analyze information gathered during the intake.
- Identify needs and possible sources of help.
- Ensure needs to be referred are manageable and specific.
- Refer clients to the most appropriate resources and clarify next steps.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Reliability and dependability.
Please fill out the volunteer form if interested!