Volunteer Clearinghouse SupportReports To
To support clearinghouse staff with daily operations.
- Complete orientation and attend on-going training.
- Answer door professionally; greet and direct clients and visitors appropriately.
- Process client paperwork received from mail, email, fax, and at the door.
- Prepare office supplies needed for daily use and special projects, maintain inventory.
- Process donations.
- Assist with cleaning offices, storage room, and hallway.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Keep personal volunteer time records.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
Please fill out the volunteer form if interested!